Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Our First Game Drive!



For the long Easter weekend, our family went to the Kwa-Maritane Bush Lodge in Pilanesburg National Park.  We had an amazing experience!
This is a video Jeff and Kate made for her 2nd grade class back in Utah, and we thought you might like to see it as well.  (The students each studied a particular African animal in February/March, thus the references in the video).
This is just a little preview for the folks who might come visit us (hint, hint!).  

Love, the Stitts


Click link below:

(Link to the park website:  Pilanesberg web site)

7 comments:

  1. What an adventure! Thank you for sharing. Tell Kate if you return for a visit I'll be her primary Treacher:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE seeing this! What an adventure! This is Melanie BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kate,
    Tacie: We miss you a lot! I'm sad that you left, but I hope you are having fun in Africa.
    Cameron: We hope you take a trip sometime and come visit us. You were a great friend to us.
    Creigh: I hope you're having a great time in Africa! The animals are awesome! Thanks for the video.
    Triston: I hope you love Africa. I wish I could be with you but I'm glad you like your new school.
    Miss Willden: The video was amazing! Thanks for sharing your Africa adventures with us. We'll probably watch your video over and over!
    Lots of Love, Ivy Hall Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Friends,
      Thank you for being my BFF's. You were always kind to me when I was sad. And I love you, Miss Willden. You are the best teacher ever and you are so funny. Thank you all for reading the blog. I hope you loved it! Love, Kate (and hello to the first grade).
      THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIENDS!!

      Delete